_-_

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
hey, is there any way to select more than one texture eg. a secting box while mapping? I have a huge terrain and I want to change all the underwater textures but doing adj coplaner selects the part above water too.

Or am I just screwed into taking a half hour to select all the needed faces?

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
its all one piece, the landscape is. did it in 3ds max. I don't think I'll be releasing it since I don't think that many of your machines can handle a 500-700 poly count that well. my machine runs very nice. it'll be my own personal botmatch map :p

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
darkliege if you want i could probably get that poly count down alot if you let me take a look at it. i won't change or add anything to map, i can just reduce some of the polys.

also, theres a couple of things you can do. you can hold control and then click on every texture you want, or you can right click on a texture, hit the select button, and that brings up a whole mess of ways to select a lot of textures.

if you want me to help you out my email is down there somewhere.

JB.gif

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I doubt it unless you made the terrain really blocky. its rather smooth. I have no real intentions to release this.

and yes I know about the ctrl-click stuff. its just that the whole underwater section was 940 or so faces. just took a bit of time.

oh, is there anyway I could get someone to create a realistic amphibious entry vehicle?

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------