Movers wont go above 23 keys?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MeNIcE

May 6, 2006
I manage to get my mover to 23 frames and it works ingame but when I go to 24 it doesn't reset back to the position of key 1, and when I just try and place it like the previous 23 and play the map the mover just goes to the 23rd frame. Not the 24th....(I need 35 frames)

Also, are you able to make it so that when a mover goes into an area (volume) then it can activate another mover then when it exits that area then the mover goes back to key 0?

And can I make it so that my mover moves at the current speed but when it gets to another part I can slow it down? Without adding more keys on that part?

Last edited:

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Why on earth do you need 35 keyframes :s

It should be possible to combine movers to achieve the same effect.

You can't do that with the standard mover, I think tarquin is working on one due to a couple of requests over in the JB forums.

MeNIcE

May 6, 2006
What do you mean combine movers? I need 35 because it is a loop mover and it turns and goes back to where it started and then keeps going on again

MeNIcE

May 6, 2006
I dont wanna sound like an idiot by making tons of posts every day so Ill just post my next question here...for now :)

Using the volume that surrounds the terrain from AS-Convoy am I able to change some of its settings so that you don't die on it when in a vehicle but you do when not? I move the volume up or down 1 square and at one point you die when in a scorpian, and then I move it down 1 and you don't die, I can make it so you don't die when in a hellblender but I need the tank and scorpian too, but they are too low to the ground.

Last edited:

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
MeNIcE said:
Are you able to make it so that when a mover goes into an area (volume) then it can activate another mover then when it exits that area then the mover goes back to key 0?
Trigger:
Trigger->TryggerType=TT_ClassProximity
Trigger->TriggerClass=Mover
Events->Event=[a]
Events->Tag=

Volume:
Volume->AsociatedActorTag=

Mover:
Object->InitialState=TriggerControl
Events->Tag=[a]

MeNIcE said:
What do you mean combine movers? I need 35 because it is a loop mover and it turns and goes back to where it started and then keeps going on again
You can assign 18 keyframes to your mover and attach it to another mover [Movement->AttachTag] with the other 17... ;) You'll have to use a complex ScriptedTrigger system to make it work, though... :hmm:

The_Head said:
I think tarquin is working on one due to a couple of requests over in the JB forums.
Tarquin's mover allows you to use two different trajectories on the same Mover, but you can't go past 23 keys afaik... :rolleyes: It's awesome, but that's not it's use... :p

Last edited: