Unrealtournament UK and PlanetUnreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zentek

Apr 5, 2000
www.unrealtournament.co.uk
I would like to share my reply to the EMAIL I got from - Demigod ...

When are you sending "da boys" over to convince us???

- Demigod

That was the reply to asking if Planet Unreal could post a news item telling the UT community that a new web site is up and running. Myself and my good friend GULDAN spent allot of time and energy developing this site. We are not in any competition just another resource to the UT community, I guess especially in the UK. Anyway if PU will not post news item up please visits are web site and post your comments.

Enjoy....

http://www.unrealtournament.co.uk

zenTek_

P.S How do you reply to such a mail … ?

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Good to see unrealtournament.co.uk back up and running. It was the first UT site I ever visited back when I first began to take notice of UT. (When it was under the ownership of the current UTSystem crew).

Is the domain still owned by TPF?

(BTW Demigod, why did you reply like that? The only reason I can think of is that you're someone who didn't like what TPF did the former owners of ut.co.uk. Are you?)

bullet2.gif

London Knights - 1999-2000 ISL Playoff Champions.

Zentek

Apr 5, 2000
www.unrealtournament.co.uk
If you check the staff link for Planetunreal he is listed there...Demigod that is he replyed to the mail I wrote on the submit news button.

D e m i g o d

Demigod comes to us from Unreal Resource, the original Unreal map and review site that virtually everyone frequented since March of 1998. Demigod recently changed jobs, but the FBI won't let us find out where he's chewing up 8 hours a day playing computer games. He originally hails from the planet Delgar in the 27th system of Nebron. His real name is not only classified, but unpronouncable by humans

His profile scary stuff huh?

zen.

Demigod

This is the LAST thing I thought I would find by doing a search for my name....

The reply to his mail came after getting 4 or 5 different requests to post news about his site in ONE day....

I felt as if I was being "strongly" urged to post a news item on it, as if he might be sending the boyz over to convince me otherwise if I didn't. I guess some people have to sense of humor.

[This message has been edited by Demigod (edited 06-15-2000).]