[Kang] Kangus's Stuff in Progress

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
New thread of stuff I'm working on and ideas I have.

[BETA] Exploding Barrels mutator: This one's as good as done. It places respawning exploding barrels at random points around the map. You can control how many barrels there are, as well as how quickly they respawn. You can push the barrels around the map to set up better traps. Eventually I will add multiple types of barrels, such as sludge and cargo barrels.

[35%] Botanic Rifle: Primary puts out long lasting mushroom mines. These are mostly done. Alt puts out patches of venomous grass. Not started yet.

[70%] TNT bundles: Bundles of timer detonated TNT that you can stick to vehicles and people. Will nearly destroy a fully healthy HellBender in one explosion... needless to say, it'll blow the crap outta anyone else. Primary chucks the TNT, alt sets the timer.... needs new model

[10%] Vampiric Katar: a vampiric blade, using the C&D model, only with the all red energy blade like below.... not sure exactly how it'll function yet, ideas?

[BETA] Cloak&Dagger: based upon Postal's old idea for a shieldgun that cloaks you with its altfire.
model pic:
SplitKnifeyGrass.jpg

[10%] CyberGolem: Build your own custom body guard! Shoot to lay down pile of cyber ooze & parts, then fire at it with your assorted weapons to charge it up and shape its abilities (which are affect by the various damage types). Then it will run around a wreak havoc for you, or maybe follow you if you're lucky.

Last edited:

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
no real luck with the barrels to date.... how lame. Think I may have a new idea. we'll see.

created WoRMlite last night as a tool to modmakers and server admins for making quick & easy replacement mutators:
http://wod.beyondunreal.com/temp/WoRMlitev1.zip

trying to figure out what all I need to get off my ass and finish/do/start.
currently: WyRM, the TNT & Knife, WoRMv2 (including better vehicle replacement mutator, presets and other crap), the stupid barrels, and my random vehicle placer I kinda halfway started on for a friend. I'm probably dumping the miniScorps, because I discovered that normal scorps fit decently in most maps.

I've also had some new ideas I want to start on too, ones that are a bit more in the modelling vein of things again. more on that next post. (in a few minutes)

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Food Renders

Mikes Hard Lemonade + Turkey Leg + Donut + Ice Cream Cone

Attachments

• Turkey2.jpg
    Turkey2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Mikes.jpg
    Mikes.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Donut.jpg
    Donut.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IceCreamCone.jpg
    IceCreamCone.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Food to be done: feel free to suggest more
  • Chinese takeout box
  • Spam
  • Pizza
  • Hot Dog
  • Cheezeboiger
  • more bottle shapes & skins
  • Kangus Cereal!
  • sushi?
  • coffee
  • potato chips
  • pretzels
  • french fries
  • PIE!!!!

Last edited:

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
soldat said:
the ice cream cone looks like a palm tree =P

but they lookin nice though... err... what are they for?
They are for.... ummm... FOOD!

and yes the icecream cone looks like a palm tree right now.... because it has a burlap texture on it until I can hunt down or make a waffle cone one.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
TNT's dead until I make it a new mesh for third person... the existing one from 2k4 wasn't working out.

Anyhow... Invis powerup WIP:

Attachments

• InvisWIP.jpg
    InvisWIP.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Grenade for Wong's SSP stuff, pizza and updated Invis powerup and a universal ammo powerup

Attachments

• Grenade.jpg
    Grenade.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Pizza.jpg
    Pizza.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Invis.jpg
    Invis.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 26
  • GenAmmo.jpg
    GenAmmo.jpg