a thing that iritates me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
After this rant I will shut up.
Lusifix is one of these people he refers to.
As it happens I am 13 ... but does youth really matter?
I hear these words all the time, probably more than you, but I never use them. It only matters if that person uses these words.
It will come to a time where all forum are filled up with people like Satan Boy here, people who causes pieces of freedom to disaaper.
I will now diappear into the shadows. If anyone has any problams with this, say what you want. I will only shout back and refer to this!

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
Ok - Lusafix, I myself cannot be bouthed to use UnrealEd. I have to go school and have no time to use it.
However, I could do better than you, simply becaeuse you are pumping out maps faster thn OTHER people plan there maps.
IIf you have problems with my opoins, then see above!

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Shadowlurker
Ok - Lusafix, I myself cannot be bouthed to use UnrealEd. I have to go school and have no time to use it.
However, I could do better than you, simply becaeuse you are pumping out maps faster thn OTHER people plan there maps.
IIf you have problems with my opoins, then see above!
have you even played my maps? and if so which one?

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
i have been through this before.........I spend between 5-10 hours a day mapping and I work on multiple maps at a time not just one. thats why i release maps so close together..........and now the average time it takes me is 1-2 weeks per map........

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
When is the last time you heard a 13 year old wet the bed?
Oh and I've played them allright. Begins with a G. Weird decorations?
And that cross shaped one.

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
I'm sorry I went back on my word. Everytime Satan Boy replies so will I. Tell him to stut up, and I will follow suite.
You have just explaned why your maps are not up to toodays standard

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
Now you apolagise for calling me "boy" and I will not post here again for a week!

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
Here we go again. Who is the childish one. I'm just as bad for repling, but do you blame me?