Batman dies in the new movie. Your thoughts?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
quoted for truth.

it makes a fun vodka drink.
get a mixed berry or flavorless vodka, half / half it with Darkberry and crushed ice. it's a womans drink but god damn it's good.

Its funny you mention that, I was at my friends birthday party last night, and while I don't drink, I brought BatDew and suggest they mix it with Vodka. Apparently it is quite good.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
hehe....er i have no idea what you mean.

I'm not sure either. Or am I sure that I'm unsure ? Are you sure about being unsure and me being unsure or sure ? Anyway, I guess what I mean is a debate can be an excuse to "bait" people a bit, aka troll. Should be done sparingly as there's a risk of becoming a master baiter :D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
So after seeing it, I thought it was awesome, but it felt a lot more like Batman Begins than TDK. The basic plot was a character story (what is the character of batman) and not a moral one. I'm fine with it, the movie was still awesome and I really liked Batman Begins, but DKR didn't really draw me in quite as much as TDK did in that way.

So after seeing it, I thought it was awesome, but it felt a lot more like Batman Begins than TDK. The basic plot was a character story (what is the character of batman) and not a moral one. I'm fine with it, the movie was still awesome and I really liked Batman Begins, but DKR didn't really draw me in quite as much as TDK did in that way.

I'll have to watch TDKR again to make a final judgment, but I think I'm with you on that. The whole Joker premise really drew me in.