HOW CAN I GET A FRICKIN NEW COMP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VEX-1034

Apr 11, 2000
Mission Viejo, CA, USA
Visit site
Hello

i can understand why my cheap**** dad won't get a new comp. WHY? Our crappy 266 mhz comp sux diddly ****. he won't even upgrade "because it's too complicated and i dont want to deal with it" **** that! how can i convine my dad to upgrade our crappy old system or better yet get a new non-crappy system?

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Hehe, you could always give your computer a damaging virus, and then show him how cheap a new computer can be. You can get a new Celeron 500 (but not a lot of bells and whistles) for less than $500 (from http://www.cyberpowerinc.com)

It won't be a really new computer but it'd be better than 266MHz.

VEX-1034

Apr 11, 2000
Mission Viejo, CA, USA
Visit site
hehe paper route

over here in socal 20 year olds deliver the paper and at 2:00 in the morning. I dont think i can do that without severely damaging myself. and a lethal virus? yea right. the only effect that would have is me without UT (suicide) and my dad severely pissed off that a virus got into the computer, and he wouldnt buy another comp. my dads a basterd. THE MAN DOESNT EVEN WANNA UPGRADE IT FOR GOD SAKE! "what for? i have all i need" he sez. "you just want another gaming machine" he sez. o well ill just have to wait for my birthday for a better 3d card. that overclocking thing sounds good, too. but its not my comp, "its the whole family's" so i dont think my dad will wanna overclock it.

Y

Yellow5

Originally posted by TailBoy_[X-Force]
no im 13

Then SHUT IT and get a job you m0. If my kids came up to me with the tude you are showing in this forum I'd tell them to SHUT IT too. :)

Go mow lawns, wash cars, etc. and save the money yourself.

Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Yellow, You hit the nail on the head. If I had a kid, and he came at me with this attitude, he would get a lump of coal for Christmas.

If I saw him busting a hump, working odd jobs and saving his money, I would be more than happy to triple whatever he made and buy him a P1000.