Dumb Drivers!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Found this story in today's news paper I just want you all to see. News paper "Lancaster County Pennsylvania U.S.A."
Freight train collides with tractor-trailer in Fulton Twp.
A freight train struck a tractor-trailer loaded with groceries Friday Morning in Fulton Township. Neither the truck driver nor the train engineer was injured, said Deputy Fire Chief Michael Church of Robert Fulton fire Company. The Norfolk Southern train left Baltimore, bound for Enola, Cumberland County, when it approached a railroad crossing at Port Road south of Peach Bottom Marina about 8:30 a.m. Friday. The truck Driver was lost and had attempted to turn around on the railroad tracks. The tractor-trailer got stuck in a pile of gravel with the rear of the trailer on the railroad tracks, Church said. The train sheared off a section of the trailer before stopping about 200 yards north of the accident scene. State police and a crew of Robert Fulton firefighters were dispatched to the accident. "Our main concern besdes injuries was wether the train derailed and if it was hauling any hazardous materials," Church said. "Fortunately, nobody was hurt, and the train didn't derail. Norfolk Southern officials said the locomotive was damaged, but was able to resume its run after being inspected. "It was a minor incident that's still being investigated," said Rudy Husband, a Norfolk Southern spokesman. "That's all I'm prepared to release at this point." The truck driver, who state police didn't identify, was trying to reach Peach Bottom in York County, but instead drove to Peach Bottom, Lancaster County. He drove onto Port Road, which is a dead end, to turn around. Church warned motorists never to use a railroad crossings as a turnaround point. "Don't be in a hurry and try to turn around on railroad tracks because it could be the last rushjob you do," Church said.
What in God's name was this guy thinking? This kind of stuff you learn in driveing school and also if your high school has it "Drivers ed". I'm thinking that he did not pass the class. Some of my co-workers think that he was drunk but as you can see there is ne evidence in the news paper. Is there any dumber people out there??

Last edited:

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Cat Fuzz said:
If you've EVER driven a big rig, you would understand. So, shut it.
does nat matter you do not turnaround on the railway. What you do? You can get a fine for that and so did he. He probly is jobless now. I know people who drive a big rig and they agree with me.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Cat Fuzz said:
You weren't there. Maybe it was his only option. Maybe he was a dumbass. Who knows? I just know that, in general, people need to cut truck drivers some slack and have a little more respect.
I told all the truck drivers that deliver at my store the same story and they all said "That guy was stupid" or "What was he on at the time" and the most of the replies i got "What the he!l was that guiy thinking he is stupid and he will not be driveing truck for a long time" And this is COMEING FROM TRUCK DRIVERS also my dad drive truck and he also said that he was dumb. FYI all => he had other options. you dont know the streets around here. DO YOU?
"""I don't care if you are driveing a Car Truck Van Big rig or a TANK you still dont turnaround on rail tracks."""

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Cat Fuzz said:
/me surrenders before this turns into a flame war.

You are right, I am wrong. :notworthy:

no, he's wrong and you are right!

today I told all my gang members that there was this cab driver who refused change money, so we beat him up and stole the fuel out of his car. believe me 'cos this is the internet!
hell, since I've got my driving license I've seen quite alot of weird situations on the street and I've been more than once in great danger. Additionaly to this most truck drivers are being paid a lousy wage AND they are oftenly close to be fired. bosses want to increase their income so they press their drivers to drive fast and so on.
roshi, IF you are seeking "lolol what a ****head stupid dweeb noob trucka' " niveau THEN I suggest you to find other boards.