Team Killing? Here we have a problem!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Hi everyone!

Now that I have been playing online for 2 days, I'm starting to build some sort of opinion about inf online. Bue I can already say that we have a major team killing problem. Of course there a lot of diffrent team kills "types"

• - There's the confusion team kill... that may happen, but should not be tolerated. This a danger for Quake or UT addicts... even CS addicts. (I can live with that one)
    - Then there's the idiot confusion one... Cuban dawnm, 2 skin, FGerman and artic, sniper "covering" me from moutain top with sig551(!), *bang*. Idiot.
    - There the scared TK... Guy turns around a corner and bang into someone. woups... looks a lot like the first.
    - And finlly, the one worts IMO... the stupid impatient one. I'll give you an exemple... I lead two teamates down a stair and I decide to stop at the bottom before entering the room to make sure its clear (I couldn't be sure, I had never played this map before online). Now, instead of saying to me "MOVE!" or something, I simply get a M16 bullet in the head. That is anoying.

They are other team kills but I think those are de most commens. The first I can live with it, the stupid confused can also be excused once... but the last derserves and immediate kick IMO. Whats the point of getting to the ennemy faster if you play tactic less "a la quake". Man be patient!

So guys... "watch your fire!"

--- Geogob ---

The only way out is the 
C4 way