The game you'd most like to see made into a movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Eyeroll is the only goal. Ever.

Then you sir,win the cookie!
attachment.php

I personally wouldn't mind another prince of persia movie. Of all game too movie adaptions I can think of that 1 seems the least haneous. But then I haven't seen max payne, tron, or any of the Uwe Boll game movies. And in all fairness I haven't played any POP games since the first 1 ages ago.

Attachments

• cookie.png
    cookie.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

iLikeTheUDK

Apr 18, 2011
tie-in the Mothership incident (from the UT2k4 map AS-Mothership). Basically it would be a story based on Taryd, the Krall attack major cities, Thundercrash try to defend...

The Seven-day Siege occurred WAAAAAAAAY before Malcolm was born or the ThunderCrash force was formed. The NEG was only just formed when the Human-Skaarj war began. Their military service was probably the UMS (Unified Military Services, part of the story of Return to Na Pali, the mission pack for Unreal 1). Maybe Prisoner 849 and some fellow prisoners could be the heroes.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Quack so I can hear the main guy go "Dwuah dwuah dwuah dwuah" while strafe jumping and "Giyah Giyah Giyah Giyah" from the skeleton man.