Coming Soon...SP UT2k4 -Occupant-

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
Hi,

Name: -Occupant-

Yes an SP UT2k4 that I've worked on for the past year or so.

Will upload to the new 'Occupant' site sometime in January 2006

Story: The Llandri Corp. have dissovled,due to a massive finance buy-out by the Hellion/Skaarj cooperative.

Most Tournament Players captured/imprisoned and awaiting 'SingliationCloning' into 'Occupants' to fuel the Hellion/Skaarj army.

You,Player,are one of the captured and due to total 'Human' qualities are
left for last,onboard the fabulously cold 'PhoboTest' ship for further tes-training.

Whilst tes-training (for a reason) the new AR7X rifle,you chance upon escape..

I have many levels for this and realize not all can be downloaded all at once...(950 meg game) so am,at present,making a site for Occupant so the levels can be downloaded as map-packs.

The whole story can't all be told here,yet,as the game will progress depending on your situation or view,but the main aim is to re-establish the Llandri Corp,ready for Tournament use again.

Screenshots in January....

Last edited:

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
Reciprocity said:
950 megs!?

Yeah,Because I used a different approach to levelchanging,(didn't use level1 to 2 etc),The chance to appear in a different level is available.LOL,this causes many levels to be used.Some are the same but as I had to use a different NPC script or something.