Dsl Server trouble (I am new this)!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

|BTA|Dirnt27[cc)

May 4, 2005
ok so I am a newbie to the whole server thing I got all my mods and eveything running just fine. We can all play off the same router with no issue and also I can log in from work being the same isp runs fine(ping around 40-50). It seems that only peps with our local cable provider have ping probs but only on my server. Could this be a porting issue is there any way to help out !!! I have heard the verizon dsl blocked port=80 conn if that has anything to do with my situation.

I am running ut G.O.T.Y on

amd 2100+xp t-bred core
1ghz DDR400
hd=ATA-133

connection= Verizon Dsl 3.0 (3megs down and 834up) I am running multiple comps I have set the static ip to my pc this seems to be ok being that peps can now connect to my server just ping it all over the place.

thanx for Help ;)