To all you people that own Xboxes!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

If you have this game, do you enjoy it?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
DO NOT BUY PARIAH!

This is the absolute worst 50$$ you could spend on a game:

>The MENU screen lags!
>The GAME is laggy!
>Map Editor is retarted!
>Vehicle Handling sucks!
>Fricking Glich ridden!

GLITCHES THAT I FOUND:

When you die during an autosave proscess, you loose all your upgraded weapons, and all of your weapon cores.

When you enter the EB or GAMESTOP code, you have the same effect as above.

Shoot a grenade in a building, and get bad-guys fall out of the cieling.

Shoot a grenade in a building, have people fall through the floor.

Enemy vehicle AI is retarted, trying to drive up a 90degree angle.

Constant lockups! :mad:

You randomly die (and there is nothing in the vecinity, no mines, no anything)

No real feeling of fun, (not a glich but), its just a run 'n gun game.

THIS GAME IS REDICULISLY RETARTED!!!!

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
OO7MIKE said:
LOL, I'm suprised you didnt play the pc demo first. I was sure the slow paced gameplay was geared for a console.

Yea, i should have played the demo first, but the main menu screen lagging is just sad.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
There is no patching stuff going on either is there.man I will stick to computers,i had my day with consoles and spent way too much on the games back then.
Also too considering they make a game on a computer ,so might as well stick with the PC for me.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
That is pretty bad when a console game has issues. Maybe the lag was intentional to get you all pissed off so you are in the right mood to correctly plow through the game?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I tryed the pc demos SP and MP and normaly , when you play a demo , the demo is good enought to make you want to buy the game. But honnestly , i don't like pariah. I got low fps , it need more weapon , the falling damage is ridiculous , The AI Is dumb as hell.

They will not get more buyer than UT games. That's all , and ...

yeah , get money back.

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
Stilgar said:
I would demand my money back.

I am demanding my money back, but since the game was opened, they wont accept it (EB standard policy). But then again, you have to open the game in order to paly it.
Atleast I can trade it in for 40$ with a loss of 10$, so that aint that bad.

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
Just decided to give the game one last play before i return it, and noticed another stupid AI flaw:

During a cutscene, soldiers are marching, and then they go strainght into a wall, and are still trying to go past it, while the camera is thifting, then the next scene, they are talking to eachother, but there isnt anyone talikng!

THen the game locks-up again, forcing me to put the game back in its place, and return it.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Imagofer said:
I am demanding my money back, but since the game was opened, they wont accept it (EB standard policy). But then again, you have to open the game in order to paly it.

Aah, but you see the game clearly doesn't work at all. It doesn't even load when you put it in the machine. *cough*
clearly, it must be exchanged for another game.

;)

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Imagofer said:

How long have you had it? What kind of consumer rights laws have you got? I know in nz you have a 7 day right of return for things like this.

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
Ok, I went to EB, and tried to return the game... Well, I ask how much for the game, here is the speech:

"Hey, Is there any way I can return Pariah?" (me)
"No, sorry, we cannot accept returns"
"Why not?" (me)
"Well, its piracy, and our policy, sorry."
"Ok, how much do you give for Pariah?" (me)
"Let me check, says here... uhm... 8$"
"8$! Thats crap!" (me)
"Yea I know"
"Well, theres nothing i can do, but you can trade in 3, get 1 free." (me)
*I also had SOF: 2, and Bloodwake*
"Here take theese" (me)
"Ok, there you go, you get a game"
*I took SW: EPisode III*

EIGHT DOLLARS! Thats bull!, but o well, im boycotting anything that has Digital Extremes & Groove Games on the box!