WolfManK...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WulfMan

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 1, 2004
I saw your nick and sigs, and that you're a sig whore ;)

I recently adapted a pic from the movie Van Helsing to a wallpaper and thought as a fellow wolfman/wulfman you might like it. It also might make some good source art for a new sig that someone might want to make for you :)

Click me for image

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Hell yeah it is. I liked the comic too. [/hijack]

Last edited:

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
I used to watch that show all the time but never really understood it. Some outcast guy in a purple suit in some ****ed up town who deals with trashy people and has a crush on a crack addict, and on occasion fights room fulls of bunnies. That's my perception, but a Maxx master as yourself should be able to correct me.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
I liked Maxx as well.

Aeon Flux was another sweet cartoon on MTV.

More more more!

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
I had a little black volkswagen GTI my ex-fiance nicknamed "The Iz".. It's alarm/horn even made the little "meep" sound they'd make when they ran around with their arms in the air haha. The Iz's ruled...
Oh and the "crappon in the hat" episode is awesome...

and Wolfman... yer missing an A in yer siggy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.