Is your son a hacker ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snowdog

Yeah, bitch!
Oct 15, 2001
Heel, The Netherlands
www.ophyr.nl
Gawd, how pathetic can you be :

http://home.dal.net/shrub/Adequacy_org Is Your Son a Computer Hacker.htm

-----------------------------------------------------
6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.
-----------------------------------------------------

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
OMG that has to be a joke right?

I started to roll on the floor when the guy decided that AOL is good, that and that "scripting with pearl" is a bad book!

It has to be a joke, I mean who would believe that Linux Torvaldos is a soviet!? Is Your Son a Computer Hacker?
By T Reginald Gibbons
Posted on Sun Dec 2nd, 2001 at 11:00:21 AM PST

8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Dr.Haggard

Indifferent
Oct 16, 2001
UK
Visit site
Actually I posted this article a week or so ago, and after a chat in #beyondunreal with SimplyCosmic and some others where the obvious was pointed out that it was indeed a joke, and also that most ppl had seen it before, I deleted the thread.

:rolleyes: