Help Please...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

+Meat+

Stiff
Jan 27, 2000
In UT I have my mouse wheel bound to certain weapons, I also have it done in Unreal. However when I play online in Unreal it won't let me switch weapons as it does in a botmatch. I know UT works no matter what. Any thoughts??

Thx

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
That's strange. If it works in sp or botmatch it should work online as well. Try starting a listen server and see if it works there. I'm curious now;)

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Multiplayer\CreateGame\StartGame

Technically it's exactly like playing over the net. THe only difference is instead of playing on someone elses server your playing on your own. Of course I dont recommend doing this for long unless you have dsl or better.

+Meat+

Stiff
Jan 27, 2000
I did it and it worked. I even had other people come in and play (I have a cable modem so it was no prob) and I could change weapons using wheel up and down. I went right into another server, Demon UK Deathmatch, and couldn't switch any more.
:( :( :(