UE3 - UDK Dragging Walls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

andynov123

Feb 14, 2011
I'm having trouble making the square light up red so I can drag it diagonally to line up with the wall. Check image to see what I'm trying to accomplish. When I click it nothing happens???

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

andynov123

Feb 14, 2011
I dont understand what you mean. Can you please ellaborate. Check new picture to see my configuration and troubles in the bottom right viewport

Attachments

• viewports.png
    viewports.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 15

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
I dont understand what you mean. Can you please ellaborate.

It looks like you posted this in the wrong forum, Wormbo moved it.

You can't really move things diagonally because you have the "snap to grid" enabled (which is a good thing). So you can only move the widget either left/right or up/down.

So you need to move it up/down then left/right in order to get it to the place you need.

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
Move brush in to different place - rebulid geometry - try once again...

Ps: that hapen because when you have already existing face in the level, then editor try to snap brush to them. Tip: decrese your grid - i work with drag grid = 1

Last edited: