CTF-HelmsDeep Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
UTBuilder has released CTF-HelmsDeep, BadKarma's personal tribute to what he calls the second best film of all time, LOTR - The Two Towers. Stop by his site for a bunch of screenies and, if you like what you see, the download link.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
BK is clearly misdirected, as Return of the King is clearly the greatest movie of all time ;)

edit: :lol: nevermind he does realize that lol :)

The structure of the map is nice, but the textures are kind of bland, imo. It looks like he finished the map for the most part but didn't put the final touches on it. Maybe I'm just being overly picky though, I haven't played the map through he might have deicdd some of the elements of the level were impracitcal for a competitive game.

Last edited by a moderator:

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
If you could manage to pull off a 16vs16 CTF match, this would be the map to play it on. I played 8vs8 with bots and there were a lot of times where I didn't see anyone.

I think it's an excellent map

V

VorLoN

Just horrible. Much too big, bad textures & lightning, lots of collision probs, lack of detail, .....

Great film, bad tribute.