No Multiplayer Servers?!? (HELP ME)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zore

Apr 30, 2000
Victoria
Visit site
DUDE!
I WANNA TAKE ON SOME REAL PEOPLE IN INFILTRATION!
I got the new version,
and when I try to find servers, it says... well you know what it says... something along the lines of... Queing server or something... hit F5 if nothing happens...
well NOTHING HAPPENS!

I hit F5 and nothing happens again...
WHAT CAN I DOO!!!!!!!
the servers are working for regular UT

any help would be great

------------------
YOUR FRIEND ZORE

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
Go to www.SGservers.com for a more direct game go to the game click mulitiplayer then click open location from there type in this:For address information see the Infiltration Servers section on the SG Servers page. Otherwise open location: 216.99.203.39:8888, I played it and it works good.

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
To clarify a bit. We have two Infiltration servers running:

Assault: 216.99.203.39:8888
Team Deathmatch: 216.99.203.39:7777

Come on over. We would welcome another player.

Shan

------------------
Download the maps, mods and skins then come play with us!

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text Forums.

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
oops sorry dude! thanks for the clarification, I played on there once so far and whoever was on there at the time I OWNED YOU!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
It very well could have been me. We run a server and I enjoy playing on it, but I am not that good. I just play for fun. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Blitz, the Infiltration team is starting their own Master Server so you will soon be able to browse for only Infiltration game servers which will rock.

Shan

------------------
Download the maps, mods and skins then come play with us!

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text Forums.