models/bots help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kracov

Super Sarcastic Man
Jan 10, 2001
m0tardville
Visit site
i am a new Unreal Tournament fan. i just started playing it a couple weeks ago on Normal diff and im still trying to beat Xan. i have a few questions that would really help satisfy my unreal experience.

i was wondering if its possible to increase the maximum number of bots to over 16?
does anyone know where to get the Valkyrie model?
i have over 30 models and skins now. i cannot use about 5-8 new ones that ive downloaded and properly installed them. they are from different authors and sites. my question is, is it because the bot configuration has a model limit or something?
how do i replace that stupid pistol from U4E? i miss the enforcer.

i have v436. but i just cant change it to over 16 bots in Team games. is that why? cuz its only for deathmatch or something? anyways, there must be something in the unrealtournament.ini file that i can edit to increase the max number of bots or models.

Nevar

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
I'm not sure but you might be able to edit the UT.ini to maxteamsize=32. Or you can open the console and type addbots <number> to you hearts content or your system bogs down. As far as I know there is a 32 bot/skin limit which you can setup..Look at your defuser.ini for original weapon order... and edit your user.ini..From personal experience the more crap you add to UT the slower it goes and crashes increase..Look here for more console commands
http://unreal.epicgames.com/

[Engine.PlayerPawn]
WeaponPriority[0]=Translocator
WeaponPriority[1]=ChainSaw
WeaponPriority[2]=ImpactHammer
WeaponPriority[3]=enforcer
WeaponPriority[4]=doubleenforcer
WeaponPriority[5]=ShockRifle
WeaponPriority[6]=ut_biorifle
WeaponPriority[7]=PulseGun
WeaponPriority[8]=SniperRifle
WeaponPriority[9]=ripper