My Laptop.... took me a while to save up for

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Major Maedondias

Community/BU/DSE Site Advisor
Jan 6, 2006
DragonStarElite.com
CPU: P4 640 3.2Ghz EM64T with Hyper Threading
Chipset: Intel 915P + ICH6
Memory: 2GB Dual SO-DIMM DDR2 533Mhz
Display: 15.4" WSXGA+ active matrix color TFT
Graphics & Video Module: nVidia GeForce 6800 256MB (MXM Type III Module)
Hard Disk Drive: 40GB Toshiba
Optical Storage Device: Built-in 8X DVD-RW Dual Layer Drive(-/+R/RW/RAM/Dual)
Connectivity:
* Azalia compliant MDM Fax/ Modem
* Integrated MDC Fax/Modem (Modem supported V.90 and universal PPT)
* On board 10/100/1000 Mbps BaseT PCI LAN on board
* Wireless 802.11b/g
* Bluetooth
Interfaces:
1x IEEE 1394
1x Headphone-out (Stereo) combo jack
1x Microphone-in jack (Mono) w/ line in jack
4x USB 2.0 ports
1x RJ11
1x RJ45
1x Type II PCMCIA slot
1x S/PDIF output jack
1x Infrared port support IrDA V1.1
Audio: Built-in stereo speakers (Azalia supported), High Definition Audio 24 bit 1.92KHz
Battery Pack & life: Li-ion 8 cell, 14.8V, 4800mAh, 71Wh battery pack, battery run time 2.0 ~ 2.5 hrs(I find about .5~1.5 hrs)
Dimensions(WxDxH): 14" x 11.3" x 1.65~2.02"
Weight: 9.0 lbs

Major Maedondias

Jan 6, 2006
DragonStarElite.com
actually this P4 is the best CPU i've ever worked with. i think the fact it's 64bit and hyperthreaded might be making it a tad more stable then my other systems had ever been when they were single 32bit chips. i'm not using the 64 bit part of my p4 tho... which is why i think this is so smooth lol

BeMyMonkey

Village Idiot
Apr 16, 2004
canadiansushi.surf.to
Major Maedondias said:
actually this P4 is the best CPU i've ever worked with. i think the fact it's 64bit and hyperthreaded might be making it a tad more stable then my other systems had ever been when they were single 32bit chips. i'm not using the 64 bit part of my p4 tho... which is why i think this is so smooth lol

64bit extensions and hyperthreading have NOTHING to do with system stability, LOL. In fact, that whole post didn't make any sense at all...

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Just making fun of the fact, that "Major Maedondias" posted about his 56K. :)

Edit: Should have been RJ11 in my first post....bad editing on my part. Fixed.

Last edited:

Major Maedondias

Jan 6, 2006
DragonStarElite.com
lol omg sry i just copy pasted that off the site i bought the thing from.... and i know that the 64bit and hyperthreading shouldn't have anything to do with stability, but i've seen some weird things happen just from swapping cpus....

Last edited: