Since when is it cool to be a rotten apple?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

w00p

Windows at its best
This is sort of a rant/vent. This may become a long text.

Anyway, I used to hang out with some of the "higher circles" in school. AKA the popular (and retardedly shallow) kids.
Then there was this really extreme case that thought "yea, ppl will like me if I'm like a total junk and stuff, huhuhuhu hurrr. theyll think im psycopathic or so huhuhuhu hurrr! yea, i would be the "tough" guy. "
Sadly, this maggot seemed to be attached to me. He kept and come over to "hang out". I thought he was a total idiot, but I didn't express it.
Imagine: A skinny(as in very thin and not strong at all) hippy, rather big qua length, had a big fist, total weakling, very clumsy type, known for a reputation of being THE school junkie.

He went as far as thinking ppl would envy his ubercoolness if he tried to slid his wrists. :rolleyes:
He tried it somewhere halfway up his lower arm. Isn't it clear how fake this is?

Then I started to loose interest in a big reputation in school after this.
Not because I was "scared off" by some sort of intimidation or so, simply because I started to view it all as clearly as I see it now.
I mean, do you want to hang out with a bunch of kids that want to impress ppl by being the extreme one of the bunch, and then not even having the balls to do it right. "Like, OMG, what if I really die!!1! Then I wouldn't have any exploitance of the respect I think they'll give me! "

That was last year, this year he's on another school. He came to his old school (my school) on a day he had vacation and we didn't.
You know, to see some old friends.
Funny thing is nearly nobody actually said hello to him. Only a few wannabee's and socially frustrated kids that don't have a mind of themselves but rather a collective, programmed mind that think ppl will think they're cool if they're friends with - litterally - last years news.

It turned out his entire lower arm was filled with scars, everywhere except for the wrist, where it actually kills... Transparent, transparent, transparent...
Now the world (my school) is taken over by some hiphop-"gangsters"
You know, those blingbling donkeyturds, but in their young years where everything is low-funded.
This kid has stolen the embleem/logo from a mercedes and he has hung it round his neck on a metal, would-be-silver necklace. You know, the circle with those 3 sticks in the middle that prounces on the front tip of the hood of a mercedes car. He broke it off, ran away with it and now he prounces with it in front of his friends. I once distantly overhear him actually saying "blingbling" when he was holding it in his hands, showing it to some other hiphop-"gangster" with a big smile on his face.
I swear to god, if he wears that thing one more time I'll break his skull.

I am not racist, but it is again a coïncidence that the person in question is foreign, or not? ;)
Personally, I have been thinking this over, and someone that has once immigrated, obviously doesn't know anything about motherlandspride, about society and in my opinion, a traitor to his people.
This may sound harsh, but its the only logical explanation.
Some Iranian kid gropes strange girls he doesn't know, gets beaten up by a few ppl I know, and since the majority of them was white or near white (slavic and aziatic) he went whining to the principal point and saying "racists".
That is obviously a backstabber.
Then this turkish mercedes vandaliser
Then some morroccan kid in my class that has put up an illegal buissness in hot mobile phones, partially hot PC's(he says to his customers he just assembles the perfect rig for their needs, but believe me, he doesn't pay for all the parts)

Again, I'm not a racist, but I haven't encountered this behaviour in native belgians as much yet.

Frankly, I don't give a **** if their foreign or not, I'm only sure that when I'm 30, I don't want my 6year old to smoke weed to be cool

Last edited:

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
...since the hippie age when our parents rebelled for freedom and swinging and foucked it all up for the rest of us.
How did more freedom and sexual liberation "**** things up" for you?

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Damn kids and their "going through phases as they grow up". They shouldn't be allowed to do that. Everyone should be born to your standards and never deviate from them, lest they wish to have their skulls broken for wearing a necklace.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
Do you even realize how shallow and hypocritical you sound? Take a good look at yourself and your own faults before go on judging others, you ass.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Too true, FTU. Unless of course it was your Mercedes. :D

Funny how things remain the same in High Schools years after one has left.

Woop, all you have to do is get through graduation and pay as little attention to those types as possible. They are trying to find somone, anyone, to accept them. They are delusional in there attempts at best.

Funny thing is...you'll find that even the 'in crowd' wont be so 'in' after High School and flounder the most in the real world. Especially some of the athletic so called Hero's. College will be their worst nightmare.

Stay true to what you think is important and never fake for anyone and you'll learn how to cope.

But watch how you judge some people, they may just pass you up. A lot of the kids out there that stand out from the norm are very, very bright.

Your story is all too familiar.

Last edited:

w00p

Windows at its best
Ok, sorry, this post may have been a little exadurated.
Spm, I've made a small edit. I give, that wasn't what I meant to say.

Some things may have been dramatised. After all, I can get really pissy how everyone can collectively admire someone who has nothing but a criminal future or non at all.
Kavon, I understand why you think I'm shallow and hypocritical, but hey, you don't really know the situation here and opinions always differ.

Don't get me wrong, you never heard me say "all immigrants r teh evuhl"
I know more than enough black, brown, anything ppl that are nothing but a citizen.
It was more of an attack on commercializing the music industry "ghetto" concept where every white person should be a "nerdy civillian" and every black person should be OMG TEH UBER BL!NG-BL!NG GAGN3$T0R.
Kids get influenced. If a even the worst ppl probably have gotten programmed they should be ghetto-kings.
Sorry for the misunderstandings.
And I know I'm a kid too, but I am 16, and sit in a class filled with 14-15-year-olds.
I may suck at studying, and I may have AD/HD, but I'm not a retard

Oh, and don't worry, no skulls will be broken.
I'm just pissed by the fact that someone with such low respect for society can walk around without getting moulding food thrown at his head.
I do tell you this, if he ever wears it again, I will walk up to him and atleast tell him what I think of his stud-ness

Last edited:

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
You may have miss-spoke in your initial post, but your frustration is shared by many others, I am sure.

I also knew people in my High School that had stolen (broken off, whatever) Mercedes symbols and placed them on lamer chains around their necks and some that affixed them to key chains or, weirdly enough, hung them from the rearview mirrors of their Honda's. :rolleyes:

I know you dont feel you should be Captain Save a Punk, but if some of these people gained true mature friends, they may just be an asset if you take them in and be a leader. Afterall, that is all they are looking for if they portray what they see in Music Video's etc. etc.

Foreigners that end up at your school usually dont have a choice where they end up and their preconcieved notions of whats cool leads them onto the wrong path. Its not their fault. They haven't any control over their parents move. Put yourself in their shoes and befriend a few that you think you may be able to tolerate. If you give them an 'in' they will be there for you simply because you took interest and showed them they are accepted. True friends.

You know?

Last edited:

MP_Duke

Banned
May 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
Not those per se, but generally how they handled them. My parents always tell me "truly, we left you a worse world..."
MetalMickey said:
How did more freedom and sexual liberation "**** things up" for you?

To w00p, i think highschoolers are pantywaste...they just think they're all that huh :p

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Spm, I've made a small edit. I give, that wasn't what I meant to say.

Any time I hear somebody say "I'm not a racist but..." I generally disolve into giggles before they even finish the sentence because I know it's going to be something really stupid.

edit
FWIW w00p, I must agree with other people here in saying that school is nothing. It's bull****. It'll be over before you know it and years from now you will look back and marvel at the things you considered worthy of cortisol and neurons.

I had people like that in my class. The dividing line there was that they were poor and ignorant. Know what they're doing now? Neither do I. That's because I really don't care and have much more important things to worry about.

Last edited:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
w00p said:
Personally, I have been thinking this over, and someone that has once immigrated, obviously doesn't know anything about motherlandspride, about society and in my opinion, a traitor to his people.
I really don't get this part. Are you trying to say that anyone who emigrates is a traitor to his or her people, regardless of the reasons for it? Or am I reading you all wrong?

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Every school year, all highschool students debate whether or not to jump off the freeway bridge just so they can get the dedication page on the yearbook and be the most popular kid in the school.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
This is how I approach the whle gangster thing. If your not from a ghetto and talk like you are. You are a gay poser who shouldn't rap about the hard life when your dad is putting you through college.

If your actually from a ghetto, I embrace your thugness because you actually HAD to be a thug. I know one person who was raised in Brooklyn and came to Canada to get away from gang violence and he can talk as much thug talk as he wants around me. Anyone else I roll my eyes.

Nightmare

Only human
Sep 23, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Cool or not, there does seem to be a lot of gangsta wannabees around these days. They're obviously fake, not at all like me and my über-cool Black Metal look. :D

Feb 26, 2001
England
Derelan said:
Anyone with an IT certificate is clearly a better person than you or I, and deserves higher pay and shorter hours.

Damn straight! If only I could find a damn job!!!! Why does everyone speak Japanese in Japan? Dont they realise I'm English? Should I speak loud & slow?
:)