Garbage - Androgyny

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Ugh, if you're going to remix something at least remix something off one of their GOOD albums.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Sorry GNAT, I would listen and give you some feedback but I just can't stand that album and furthermore can't stand the fact I laid down $14 for it, so I don't think I could give you an unbiased opinion :D

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
lol, well i haven't heard the rest of it, maybe i can work another one out to something you'll like... I plan on making another one of that song... but with a serious change in attitude.

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
Hey, downloaded it and it's actually not that bad... just too many 'girls' and 'boys' interjected (gets old)... the first 'stutter' thingy led to nothing...after it you needed a climax... and the guitar was too split, it needed to be more fluid throughout.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
well I pulled that one off at work, on my laptop, whilest working on a webpage with my other mouse... The real one comes tonight when I get started on it again... Thanks for listening guys, I'll post another one very very soon, probably in this thread that i assure will be fully entertaining.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Just for the record (har har pun) the album name is beautifulgarbage, Androgyny is just the first song on the album. The first self-title album and V2.0 were great, this new one was a huge letdown. Bye bye Garbage, I'm moving over to Curve :(