Hmmmm...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
Well i know i said i would be gone this weekend but i got access to a computer and just thought i would check up the ol' infiltration guys, and all i have to say is.....ouch. i read the post i wrote and i see some of you guys find me annoying and i just want to clear a few things up. ok number one i really don't care about how many stars i have under my name, it has no effect on my wellbeing. the things i post i admit are pretty senseless sometimes, but thats me, i have an EXTREME dry sense of humor. i laugh at god damn full house sometimes. pr but thats me. and if you guys want me to lighten up on my posts id be glad to....but the top 5 midgets will be finished. and you can move this to ot now, or i can delete it, i just wanted everyone to see this.

talk to you guys later, probably monday now.

JB.gif