Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Just to keep track of what I need:

Primeval Armor: 75 Plat, 400 Bones, 40 Fur Squares
Vabbian Armor: 25 Plat, 200 Bolts of Cloth, 32 Elonian Leather Squares, 16 Ruby, 16 Sapphire
Kurzick Armor: 75 Plat, 400 Bolts of Cloth, 40 Bolts of Linen, 80 Amber Chunks

Complete the Underworld
Complete the Domain of Anguish
Get Hero Title in PVP
Vanquish EOTN (Get Delver, Norn, Asura and Vanguard Titles)

1 Green Mini Pet
Black Widow Spider Pet

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
You will also have to grind out the EOTN Titles. My Mesmer has the Quest for the Norn Title available still which provides big points Vanquishing is fun count me in for them. Already doing missions with ya and helping with War in Kryta. That helps with weapons. Need to strike it Rich. If Jim has no Objections you have my permission to sell weapons we have amassed in our storage. Might be easier going to Auction Site and Listing them like we did. Money can help with a lot of the titles.

:lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, I was kinda surprised how easy it seemed. No Consets Used, Only a wee bit of Smite used. We had to double check we was in Hard Mode. LOL

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
How about some help with the Ooze Pit. That didn't get any easier, I bet between Dev's Ranger and my Rit we could Prod your Monk up and run that one in Hard Mode. We stroke out bad last nite. I told him them Oozes were tough.
I bet Shards of Orr will be pretty damn tough and we still need to do Slavers and your favorite HM dungeon --> Frost Maws..

Any help with them would be great, after all you are a
"God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals"

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I think we went through Frostmaw's a while back and it got epic easy. Does the 600 still work in Ooze Pit?

Edit: Answered my own question. That build doesn't work anymore. I'd say best bet would be Spirit Spam with some Barrage on the side, EVAS, and Mark of Pain :)

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
They nerfed the 600 Smite build damn.. Wonder if an Assassin (Shadow Form) with a 600 Build could work.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Me and Dev, came up with our own Tactics. Traps and Spirits to take the initial spike. Dev would drop his traps and I would put spirits down behind them and then everyone else would be behind the spirits. Worked pretty good for the most part. We also just finished Catacombs of Kathandrax last nite. Gwen, Pyre loaded for interrupts, we also brought Winter and Greater Conflagaration to help with damage control. With the right build dungeons can be pretty fun. Next on the schedule is Frostmaws. We will be starting around 7:30 to nite if anyone wants to join.. :D

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Ehh, I won't be able to join tonight. However, I am going to try and swing being around a little more often. I miss it dearly.

If I remember correctly, we steamrolled frostmaw's the last time we did it. I don't remember the builds tho. I think it was a few discord builds coupled with something else.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I seem to recall many a nights I was kind of on auto-pilot following Taz around on those missions. Just clicking buttons every once in a while to stay awake. However the only one I know of that DID fall asleep was Aaron. We went and finished FoW without him lol.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, that was classic.. Aaron woke up eventually.. LOL
We rolled Frostmaws, with only a couple of deaths.
Last nite we steamed rolled Shards of Orr.
We Had
Defensive Rit (Hero)
Dervish (AOB)
Gwen (Dom)
Olias (MM)
Livia (Heals)
Dunkoro (Healing)
Dev - Barrrage Ranger
Me - Rit/Smite (Judges Insight on Dev)

Lets get together this weekend and do FOW or Slavers..

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
You rolled SoO in HM? Excellent! lol. FoW isn't on Dev's list. Do you mean UW or DoA? There is an updated Glaiveway out for that... Looks like it would work nicely. I'd be down for Slavers. Not sure which night would be best tho. I could try for Friday if thats good for you guys. Saturday is Dad's birthday.