HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Omega SW

Mar 24, 2000
Illonois
Visit site
If you wanna piss your niebor off or your just having a part, get out your 30-30, get a remington accelarator bullet, shoot a 5 gallon paint buck with it, and I tell you what, when I did it it , it blew the lid off, shot paint 20 feet high IF NOT THAT then more than 20 ft., and it went out about 15 feet, I am not joking it soaks everything. But what I meant about pissing your neihbor off is set one in his back yard and doo it.

PS, dont stand 10 feet from it when you shoot it like I did, stand about 30 feet away. The paint shower was almost thicker than a good snowing.

------------------
I am Omega(SW)FaL, I am the end...

Visit our clan webpage at www.steelwolves.net

[This message has been edited by Omega SW (edited 05-06-2000).]

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Without wanting to sound criticizing(or so):
I doubt it's agood idea to shoot a rifle in your back yard - somebody could get harmed by this.
And if you really want to piss off your neighbor:
Buy a sports car, about ten times more expensive than his little one; and take out his teenage daughter to a dance, announcing you have to stop to buy condoms when you drive away with her.
(Also works with his son, if you are female and look like some kind of 'Mad Max'-biker lady - or a male too..)

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing