Swords

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
To any of you DMers out there. The ip for Swords has changed. It's now 64.81.199.98 That's Swords 1 for anyone. The ip for the 56Kers one is changed as well; but, I'm not sure what it is.

I'm told that the connection is now better so the two won't lag so much when they're both busy. Change your ip addy in your favorites. It's been a ghost server since the change. :(

To any of you who haven't tried it, stop on by. You can frequently find some very good games here. I've very often run into players in the top of the stats world and some real kickass players without stats. I've even run into our (I can say that now since I've adopted this place since the downfall of IOError) own Reverand Whoopass.

Terminal. I'm still waiting for you to drop on by and teach me that lesson that you promised. I am always looking to learn.

alcuin484

Nov 21, 2000
Ptown,Va.
Visit site
In your favorites menu, right click server to edit:
Swords ip is 64.81.199.98, server port 7777, query port 7778.
Sword's 56k ip is same, server port 7787, query port 7788.

hope to see some familiar names there!!!

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
cool, ill try it out, im just looking for a good server without any cheaters in it, like so many UT servers have.