The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Birthday-cake-prank-KO.gif

Basketball-sitting-trick-shot.gif

Cruise-ship-pool-surfing.gif

Homogay-kissing-videobomb.gif

Steve-Buscemi-awards-reaction.gif

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
** Don't post death stuff - hal **

*cue ut2k4 announcer

VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER

Disclaimer: death in the sport of F1 racing is nothing to joke about and is very srs business, so don't take the text too srsly, but srsly, that's what it makes me think. Also, this gif was posted purely for scientific, medical, and morbid human curiosity, not to laugh at.

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
The guy driving the car was killed as well, the fire extinguisher that Jansen was carrying hit him in the head :/

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?

Whiskey 7

Just another Earthling
Feb 2, 2008
www.whiskey7.org

[/QUOTE]

Not much to clean up there :( :(

*cue ut2k4 announcer

VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER

Disclaimer: death in the sport of F1 racing is nothing to joke about and is very srs business, so don't take the text too srsly, but srsly, that's what it makes me think. Also, this gif was posted purely for scientific, medical, and morbid human curiosity, not to laugh at.[/QUOTE]

I did think the first was bad but then this F1 one. Gruesome, but it does happen :(

Last edited:

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
*cue ut2k4 announcer

VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER

Disclaimer: death in the sport of F1 racing is nothing to joke about and is very srs business, so don't take the text too srsly, but srsly, that's what it makes me think. Also, this gif was posted purely for scientific, medical, and morbid human curiosity, not to laugh at.

Do you have a link to the full race?