Balance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

The aiming increases the accuracy. Why should n't I use it all the time? Noone will run around normal if there's no disadvantage. Make the Player slower when he's in the aim mode.

W

Warren

There is balance. The biggest thing is the fact that the aim mode inhibits the view of the player. So if you're scouting for the enemy while on a ledge, you have to either adjust your view to see everything or lower your weapon. Also you have the ability to loose control with the M16.. I know there have been plenty of times I've been aiming that weapon and on full auto I can 'loose control' quickly because I wasn't fully prepared to compensate.. pretty realistic feeling. The mp5 is easier to fire while aimed, but that's because it is in reality as well. We won't be changing the speed for StandOff, but we'll look into it for the other two modes seeing as it's such a fast speed already.

E

electrician

Why not make it so you can only aim for a short period?

After all, your arm's bound to get tired /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

J

JediCatch

actually, you can aim for a LONG time if you use the way the models aim. It is very ballanced.

[ jedi.catch ]