It's the art

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
How much can I getz for this artz I maedz?

I'm thinking of starting at a nice round number .. say 1 million €.
Warm them up a little. I mean, come on... look at it.. "LOOK" at it. Yes? The duality, the confrontation, the plural isms, the dialogue within the confronting planes. The emptiness without actually being empty. The search for self faced with the question of being.

itsthearts.png

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Anyone know any gallery owners or art connaiseurs? I really want to validate this masterpiece I created in a dream state, a voyage dans les phantoms of my flabbergasted fluctuations.

Ok, then I'm raising the bar to 1.5 million.

If people can use real garbage for an expostion, this should definitely sell RIGHT?

I KNOW IT WILL.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Exactly Gir! Wel, ok dat is één manier om deze kunst te observeren en dat stel ik dan zeer op prijs.

Waarom zijn er zo weinig nederlandstaligen deze dagen op buf? Jammer, anders hadden we misschien een tweede nederlands draad kunnen starten :p ?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I can imagine it actually looking pretty interesting in oils on canvas. Thick vertical strokes, just mixing into grays slightly at the edges. Heavy impasto perhaps.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yay for art!

you know I took a pottery class recently and learned how to craft my own specialty dining ware. check it out:

1340996706499.jpg

I call it "Mug that you can drink out of or use to get super baked."
what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.