Coloring Contest. . . .

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
Looking in from the outside
Here's how it works. DeeperShade (AngelShade) has attachted a black and white outline picture of an alien here:
attachment.php

Take the picture and color it and add to it anything you like. When you are done post it here. Keep the original dimmensions of the picture. When all the entries are done we could have a poll to decide the three best then those three winners could go head to head on a new project to see who takes top spot and maybe some kinda prize? Well time is a wastin so get to work!
PS- One entry per person.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
lol, you know what i mean, its like ugly healpod(healpod), alcatraz (chair), pressure(pressureroom).... that adds a bit of extra 2 a map.....

you know what i mean akuma, even be4 you asked that question

Exodus-R

Oct 27, 2001
Syktyvkar, Russia
I bring apologies for the large file GIF 8bit. The mistake has turned out in a choice.
Photoshop and plugin Eye Candy was used.
BackGround - digitalblasphemy.com

Exodus-R

Oct 27, 2001
Syktyvkar, Russia
It is the easiest variant. The artists now more seriously will consider competition. Unfortunately I am not able to draw and only through the computer can eliminate this lack.