Most lame things you've seen in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

polysix

Apr 30, 2001
Visit site
I've really enjoyed playing UT over the last year or so. Especially Insta-Gib. But the last game I was in got me so pissed off. It was the Command map. It wasn't bad enough that the guy had an aimbot but he was camping under the lift. I know it's only a game , but jerks like that really ruin it for me. Maybe everyone should have an aimbot. Wouldn't that be loads of fun.:mad:

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
aimboted.png

- skincheats
- spamming
- being accused of cheating or llama-behaviour
- flaming

GoD2.0

Upgrade FreaK
Dec 14, 2000
The House Above
www.gameszone.ro
Well... when i thought i've seen it all, it happened again. Someone accuesed me of having an aimbot... Even though it was a CSHP protected server, he kept accusing me. I tried about 15 mins to convince him, but he wouldn't listen... kept bugging me about aimbots that could can not be detected by CSHP&stuff... I admit it was a little suspicious... i got him with the shock/sniper once every 2 shots... but... i have a good aim... what can i do? :) Most of the time, people who accuse of using aimbots are GoD damn newbies... but he was a good player... i was a little amazed someone could be that stupid, and have some skillz...
Anyway... in the end i banned his azz... :p

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Back in the day when skin cheats were the thing.
Someone w/ a black skin actually grabbed my flag several times.

duh!

Egglord

The man behind the man behind the grassy knol
May 13, 2001
UK
Visit site
A while ago on CTF-Face some stupid m0 decided to follow me everywhere. Right behind me. This wasnt 2 bad until he started telefraging me when i went into the sniper towers. Repeatedly.

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
aimbot accusers are the lamest people I've seen so far. I've seen a few hundred compared to about 5 - 6 aimbot users. They are especially lame when they start cusing you out for using one when you are not. Then they end up getting the whole match up in an uproar.

Mrukk

Inhuman
May 10, 2000
Baltimore, MD
I had an awesome game of IG DOM last night. In 11 minutes and against some very good opposition I got a rampage and 6 killing sprees, 380 FPH, and most importantly, TWO MONSTER KILLS!!

Even so, I missed a lot, but I was really rocking. Of course I got accused of using a bot, which I can't say I blame them for... anyone watching someone getting a monster kill on IG would have to believe something was up :)

Anyhow, I agree with the rest of you... normally people who accuse others are the ones that annoy me more than anything else. If you have got yourself to be one of the better players and then find that someone is clearly using a bot then say something if you want. But if you have just picked up the game, and regularly get beaten by everyone and their mother, don't bother making accusations. There is a whole 'nother level of skill out there in the elite clan scene that most normal players don't come across.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Originally posted by Mrukk
I had an awesome game of IG DOM last night. In 11 minutes and against some very good opposition I got a rampage and 6 killing sprees, 380 FPH, and most importantly, TWO MONSTER KILLS!!

Even so, I missed a lot, but I was really rocking. Of course I got accused of using a bot, which I can't say I blame them for... anyone watching someone getting a monster kill on IG would have to believe something was up :)
come on admit it. You're an aimbot using llama ho;)

Cablebait

May 23, 2001
canada
Visit site
hope i dont offend the other ### members with this.However the lamest thing ive ever seen will stik in my mind for a long time.Evil larre is a very good player but very cocky.he was bragging an stuff so i challenged his skillz saying he is just a redeemer ho.[wich he uses quite often for the sake of bumping his llama ngstats.Anyhow ,we agreed neither would touch the redeemer an began to play.He was very tuff and the game was long,however i was winning 3-1 with like 20 seconds left and he grabbed the redeemer fired at me then shut the server off[his server]...is that lame or what?

Astaldo

Apr 21, 2000
Highland Lakes, NJ USA
Visit site
Okay, this really isn't about cheating or even being lame because it's fair and I have no problem with it. It's just frustrating as all he||! CTF-FACE & snipers! AARGH! I spawn & a second later-whoops! There goes my head! It happens several times in a row. I start running like a nut, BANG-head gone. As I said-this isn't lame or cheating, it's part of the game. But, damn! It's soooo frustrating!
:redflag:

{WAC}DJ JaKe

Wild And Cruel
Dec 11, 2000
Toronto
www.wildandcruel.cjb.net
Originally posted by Astaldo711
Okay, this really isn't about cheating or even being lame because it's fair and I have no problem with it. It's just frustrating as all he||! CTF-FACE & snipers! AARGH! I spawn & a second later-whoops! There goes my head! It happens several times in a row. I start running like a nut, BANG-head gone. As I said-this isn't lame or cheating, it's part of the game. But, damn! It's soooo frustrating!
:redflag:

Spawn sniping may not be cheating, but youre wrong, it is lame for sure

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Something that I've encountered alot (well that's relative of course...) is team killing with the impact hammer... You know when a "team mate" decides to chase you with the IH and hitting you out in space, out from buildings, down in lava or making you take an acidbath...

Team killing is definitly up there with the "A" cheaters...

Jul 1, 2001
Hoth
Visit site
People that talk a lot of crap , to newbies. Or to anyone. That bothers me. Cocky bastards. When people rub it in. (losing). Stuff like that makes me not happy.