Big Clapper 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anrky

Frag you... Frag you very much...
Nov 28, 2000
Canada, up is ****ING Cold North!
I have read the instructions... they don't work, the map does play, just SEVERLY lagged cause the server is in this repeeating loop in the console 500+ ping with 30-75% packetloss cause of what it does to the server. I can play it online fine with a non-dedicated server, but with a dedicated server. CRAP.

and i love Big Clapper too

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
Now why would we want more than there already is, D10K? As far as more versions, I'm afraid not. You start putting out all these versions of the map, then it becomes a BIG mess.

That map NEEDS the rain. I dunno what's up with the lag on a dedicated server. It's something that KeeK should look in to.. I use roughly 12 rain generators on the map, but like you said, it works fine when the server is a listen server, so we'll see what happens, I guess.

Mike

Anrky

Frag you... Frag you very much...
Nov 28, 2000
Canada, up is ****ING Cold North!
The problem is almost no servers have it up online...

I don't want losts of versions i just want one without the rain.

Rename it to INF-BigClapper2rainless for all I care... you did great work but nobody can play it properly. You might not have done the work at all.