*sigh* Another skin cheater

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
This guy was pretty proud of himself too when I brought it up!

Server: Cyberglobe Dual PII 400 UT CTF
IP: 209.205.12.1:7777
Player: tr0n

This pic is pretty good:
tr0n1.jpg

This one is kinda blocked out by my crosshair :):
tr0n2.jpg

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Seems these llamas are infiltrating all the servers. Last night I played on a server and ten out of 16 players had skin cheats. Two people had the same model (Female) and the same skin cheat. One was on the other team and one was on my team. I couldn't figure out who was who. So, I shot at everyone including my team members. I cause a bunch of suicides and they got pissed. I said, if you would use the right skins...or just skins with the correct team color, this wouldn't happen. This problem was compounded by two red team members wearing blue skins. Funny, that they would be pissed...it's like a thief getting upset when he gets cought stealing. Lame.

BTW, where can I get that cross hair...I need some new ones:).