Me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MikeeUSA

May 25, 2000
www.angelfire.com
Name: Michael McAllister
Nick Names: MikeeUSA, Mikee, Drew Armon
Likes: Computers, discussing theorems, discussing psychology, Linux, Infiltration, GNU, UT, Learning rights to anyone, Corporate Propaganda, Useful Material, guns, level design, artwork, the good things people do.

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
I can't wait until we evolve to A/S/L/Social Security number/bank accounts/credit card numbers plzkthxbaibai.

I love the internet.

w00p

Windows at its best
I somehow think we've already seen this figure, especially the part USA, 14 year old, bad spelling and "learning rights to anyone".

On second thought, I'd rather not blatantly accuse him, since lots of stuff point out my suspicions aren't correct. So for now, he's innocent till proved guilty...

Oh, wait, this is the internet...

Last edited:

w00p

Windows at its best
Maybe his dad made his account 4 years ago?
My first email adress was made by my dad... I was 8.
Eventually, I just forgot the password because I got bored of checking my inboc once a month and never finding anything (honest, what could you really talk about over mail if you're 8).

Last edited: