Hammer Jump?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kruxja

Jun 18, 2000
yo, someone told me they have "mastered the art of hammer jumping", and i see them flying as if they have low grav on. whats the deal, how can i do this? thanx peepz!

SumoWeezle

Jun 13, 2000
Littleton, CO
Visit site
well this is a real tricky skill to master. you usually end up killing yourself doing it, but what you have to do is use the impact hammer at the ground right when you jump. id practice off-line (for like ever) before trying to do it on-line.
good luck. i gave up on it and use tele-punting instead. email me if you want to know how to do that. :) theweezle98@yahoo.com

Skele.gif

All praise the snow god, for he lets us ride!!

[This message has been edited by SumoWeezle (edited 06-18-2000).]

E

el Gato|PuF

The key to mastering the hammer jump is to preform it flawlessly. To do that, you must take out all the guesswork. To do that, let your computer do it the hammer jump for you - write an alias! I've just started using one and it totally frickin' rocks. When you have the flag, it puts you places you couldn't go before. A must have alias.

Check it out here: http://www.unreality.org/cleaned (plug for Cleaner - Hope you do not mind, bud... as I owe you one! :))
Under the alias section. Or do a search here using the forum search.

Good luck, el Gato

bullet2.gif

I love them whores, they never judge you... What can you say when you're a whore? - P. Farrell

SumoWeezle

Jun 13, 2000
Littleton, CO
Visit site
nope, its actually from interplay's icewind. :)

Skele.gif

All praise the snow god, for he lets us ride!!

[This message has been edited by SumoWeezle (edited 06-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by SumoWeezle (edited 06-19-2000).]