Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Gefen Audio Digital/Analog converter:
Gefen-DAC.jpg

Octava 4-port HDMI/Audio Switch:
Octava-HDMI-switch.jpg

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
nintendo_ds_lite.jpg

An extravigant impulse buy, but am loving it so far.

i bought my DS about a year or two back... probly the worst thing ive ever boughten... ive spent about maybe 16hours on it so far.

can you reccommend some games.

so far all ive managed to do is buy trash games and the games that are recommended just arent my style... :(

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
I only have MySims for it, so I can't really recommend anything for it. With all due respect, I think that the DS is much more aimed at the more cutesy side of things- you're not gonna find excessive blood and violence on there, ya know? It really depends what kind of games you're after. Mario Kart is a pretty stable choice? Legend of Zelda, etc.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
tehcryslolzztu4.jpg

Crysis! Already completed it, great game. Kinda waiting for the sequel, though I must admit I'd like if they make the game a bit clearer. I think I wasted at least one hour being all confused about where to go :(

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
LG KE770
lgke770es1.jpg

Bought this one mainly because of the design. Turns out that wasn't the best idea - you can;t set your own SMS notification sound and alarm sound. meh.