Summon Dispersion pistol powerup

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callisto

Adept
Jan 13, 2000
Pennsylvania
Visit site
You need to be from the USA to understand the +-3%. With the election we had here, the news would give poll results everyday and always have to mention the +-3% margin of error. It was funny because one poll would give 50% and anther would give 40% and both would give the 3% margin of error even though it was clearly impossible that both could be correct. It was just a big joke around here about the 3% because it was so stupid.

I forgot that so many people here were not from the USA and would not understand. Sorry.

:)

Manticore919

Dec 19, 2000
RI
Visit site
Ok Thanks.

Also, I am from the US and I didnt get the +-3% thing at first either. I really didn't pay THAT much attention to the poll results. (Im also not old enough to vote and by the time I am, the first term will be over, so i will pay more attention then.)

Status
Not open for further replies.