Survivor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Anyone watch that goddamn show? That Rich asshole pisses me off. I hope the old ex-Navy Seal like, cuts his throat in the night. Hey, there's an idea, instead of voting ppl off, they kill each other. Well, I guess that's what voting is supposed to symbolize anyways...

<FONT SIZE=2 color="#A5AA56">Catalyst</FONT><FONT SIZE=1 color="#A5AA56">
Former Infiltration Programmer/Co-Founder</FONT>

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Yea, and scrap the spear throwing competitions, put that skill to real use and release a few wild boars, tell them to go get dinner, and get it all on tape! That would kick some ass... maybe the guy you don't like would get his ass torn up by one, who knows. Unpredictability makes for some good entertainment.

Yes, its a war from the depth of time!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I make a conscious effort NOT to watch such shows. That would only encourage the networks to make more.

-Keiichi

Kei-sig.jpg

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Amen Keiichi...

I spend my time much more productively,

I play INF!!!

It's much more fun, too! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
<h1><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h1>
"I love war and responsibility and excitement.
Peace is going to be hell on me."

Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
Before I knew that the show was not about 'Surviving' and about 'sucking up to others on the island, so they dont kick your annoying butt off' I though the Navy SEAL would be a shoe-in. But alas, nobody likes a crochity old man, so his turns a-comin, I think. BUT, it would be hot if he took geurilla style action against those who were plotting to oust him. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
CC

RealMaps Site Co-Founder/Coordinator
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/
"Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
I rarely watch TV. Unless there is something good on Discovery, A&E, or the History channel.

Did anyone catch the show on the martial arts that was on a week or so ago? I cant' remember what channel I was watching, but it was very interesting. First a Bruce Lee documentary was on, then following that was a show that described at a high level, the various forms of the martial arts, including interviews with many teachers, authors, and others studying the arts. It also touched on the many misperceptions people get from movies. Kinda interesting.

Mr. T