INF just made me look smart!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
well its not as dramatic as peachz story but nice none the less. well on with it.

So I just started a new semester at school which gov't is one of my classes :rolleyes:. We were debating on the pros and cons of each of the documents that form the American government. We were on the bill of rights and she started discussing how it should be interperated. She said:

Her: "Now many people think that the 2nd amendment states that all people are allowed to have firearms in their posession. They are all mistaken as it was set up for only the military, the policing forces, and militia to bear arms, not the private citizen"

/me raises his hand

Her: "Yes Darkliege :)"

Me: "Ok so the militia can have firearms, correct?"

Her: "Yes..."

Me: "Isn't the word militia defined in our government as anyone within the state and who is a citizen?"

Her: "I would suppose so, yes"

Me: "Then that would mean that every private citizen has the right to fiream ownership as they are naturally a part of the militia."

Her: "Well.. ahh... moving on class... *cough*"

I then proceeded to feel the strange emotion of happiness until 15 minutes later or so, when she ask me in private to try and not contradict her anymore, especially since I did so on the 2nd day of class. I then became even happier that she felt threatened.

Thank you INF community members who debated into the wee hours of the night concerning firearm laws.

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
I got into a debate with some kid on capital punishment...it was for a grade and on camera...it was alright until he started lossing the it turned into prisoners breaking out escapeing on to highways highjacking your car and killing your whole family, after doing certin unpleast things to them and you of course...then we got into instead of stoping runing the prisoner on the highway down...need less to say I got a C+ hehe....I think we made some of the other kids cry..and I am pretty sure she (my teacher) burned the tape

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
Dont you love Making teachers feel intimidated.
I sure do.
Were working On my Algebra2 teacher.
weve got a betting pool as to when she crys without provocation
She seems pretty emotionial so were saying march or may.:D

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

well, she did say my real name but I am extremely scared of all those "cyber predators" they always talk about on the news. So the alias it is. I don't need to be raped.
:)

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
If she doesn't want to be contradicted, then she shouldn't say contradictory things...

I hate teachers like that.

-Keiichi

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
She asked you not to contradict her? and she is a teacher? she has actually taken an education that quallify's her as a teacher? if im not mistaken the point of school is to educate people, and that means weading the good info from the bad, and forming youre own educated opinions...she is really a teacher? she's not some bum who stole some teachers ID by chanse?

ok lets see, ive pissed off my algebra, reading, science, and spanish teachers by contrdicting them with extra material.
my favorite is the algebra teacher because i do all of the work problems in a chapter in class while she is explaining to stupid kids and when she gives problems to do, i have them all done so she always says
Dont you feel like your sooooo smart

after class, she says, dont do any work in class untill i tell you because the other kids need to learn as well
im like
What? im leanrin on my own!
shes like
well, you are stupid then!

she never anooyes me since :)

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
cp for some reason that reminds me of the time told me of his friend brought a bomb to school (yes he really made a bomb and yes he really brought it to school he wasnt planing on blowing it up though he was just going to sell it.....) anyway he got caught and arested, but go off the the cop told him "I am going to go home get my shootgun and shoot you in the face!" then they sued the cop...the cop was suspended and he got of scot free....he doesnt make bombs anymore...it was a small disk bomb ment to blow up an A:/ drive...

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

ahh come one Goat, you should know that people in power don't like their power threatened. When one of her subordenates makes her look like an uneducated little bitch trying to act teacher, it makes her subjects respect her less and makes them unrulely. I plan to be doing this more oftan, let me tell you.

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
if im not mistaken the point of school is to educate people, and that means weading the good info from the bad, and forming youre own educated opinions...she is really a teacher? she's not some bum who stole some teachers ID by chanse?

Ho ho ho, Goat. You've got a lot to learn about the United States educational system.

;)

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Once, my french teacher and I argued over the word "subtilisé" (means to steal). She claimed that this word never existed. She was wrong...but I didn't tell her in front of the class ...I wasn't sure enough :( arg

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
when she ask me in private to try and not contradict her anymore

I had something similar happen in Highschool with a teacher who used his position to spread propaganda instead of educate children.

He took me aside and asked me not to argue with him in front of the other students. I told him flatly that I would continue to argue with him in class as long as he continued to spread lies ... he threatened me with a trip to the principals office and I told him he had better hope I didn't go to the principal and turn him in (I also think I said something about taking him to court and making sure he could never darken the halls of an institution of learning again except as a janitor).

Interesting side note ... he's now this weird crazy old dude who no longer teaches and has a small business picking up people's recycling. I saw him the other day picking up some aluminum cans near where I work and I swear I could smell him from over 100ft away. :p

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

Anarchy? no. Letting those who have "power" know that they are only here because we say they can be? yes. Letting those with "power" know that I will bring them down if I so chose? yes.

m3 m1$74 1mp0r74n7 $mr47y p4n7z!

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Re: _-_

Originally posted by Darkliege
well, she did say my real name but I am extremely scared of all those "cyber predators" they always talk about on the news. So the alias it is. I don't need to be raped.
:)

I know, I was just saying, the THOUGHT of anyone saying that was hilarious.

And don't worry, I won't rape you. But balli might. ;)

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
and then people wonder why few people actually want to teach ...

// Darkliege
You are planning to graduate sometime in the future I hope ?
'cause if she is the one that gets to decide if you fail or pass ... behaving like this (just for the sake of it) is a sure way to ensure you don't ...