Unreal Tournament Poll

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rob6264

Jan 1, 2000
fade.to
If you yourselve voted, it looks like i'm your first customer! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

"Well I don't really give a damn what we're goin in for...long as I get to kill me something!"

-Opposing Force

http://www.fade.to/ww

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
Shock rifle over the rocket launcher?

Huh? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

bullet2.gif

How bout a greazy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray!!!

S

Selerox[PuF]

OK, OK, I'll vote! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

PuF: nuff said

Pope

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
Voted.

bullet2.gif

Bless me Lord for I have sinned.
It has been one Quarter since my last confession.
During this Quarter I have fragged more than 6,000 people.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Took it, but I like the Double Enforcers, but you didn't have it. It's also Pulse Gun (not Rifle)

I can't keep up with the map names, so I think I picked the right one... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
I know it, you know it, we all use rocket launchers when we have them. But they are very rarely anyone's 'favorite' even if we use them the most since they are so utilitarian and overused. Rocket Launchers say nothing about a person's personality which is, of course, what polls are all about /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.

Shock Rifles definately have character. As do double enforcers!

[This message has been edited by mute (edited 02-09-2000).]

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Oki I've added my votes. I can't believe that more people don't appreciate the simple beauty of the sniper rifle, but I digress /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

The science of ownage is a simple one: Shoot, kill, rinse, repeat.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Ok it looks like Im the only one who likes AS-ROOK then /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

bullet2.gif

The undisiplined mind is the playpen of chaos and disorder, so I guess I'm in trouble then. -[PuF]LordKhaine

O

osirus

i voted Rook too, and it looks like not too many people like enforcers...

i personally like the dual enforcers.