Higgs Boson particle: found?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
"We're on the frontier now, on the edge of a new exploration. This could be the only part of the story that's left, or we could open a whole new realm of discovery."
I doubt they all intend to apply for social security by fall, so I'm guessing the latter.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It just looks a little too smooth, the way they move about and all. Leaving little trails, just like they would in the game. It has got to be CGI. You see a lot of that semi-amateur stuff these days.

Yeah, it's CGI, as shown in their link, but it's not all fantasy.

[m]http://youtu.be/Ws6AAhTw7RA[/m]

I've studied superconductors out of curiosity, and a lot of things can become superconductive at extremely low temperatures.

EDIT: Anyhow, today's when they'll be making the announcement if they've discovered something, or have discovered the lack thereof, regarding the higgs-boson particle.

Last edited:

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
What if we are all dead and god is alive? Did you think about that?

.. :eek:

[size=+4]DID YOU!?[/size]

or did you..

.. :eek:

[size=+4]DID YOU!?[/size]

.. I'm on to you. :mad:

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I see what you did there.
comicsans2.png