WMDs in 45 Minutes or Your Money Back - Blair Lied & I Want My Money Back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
You know, SaraP, Masamax decided to contribute to this debate by typing a long-ass post with several points and all. To wich you only answer about who you voted for (or rather, didn't) and what your age is. First, he isn't supposed to know your age, two, you could at least respect his effort of contributing and actually debate his points, instead of shifting to "my life, my age". Sweetie.

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
DamienW said:
You know, SaraP, Masamax decided to contribute to this debate by typing a long-ass post with several points and all. To wich you only answer about who you voted for (or rather, didn't) and what your age is. First, he isn't supposed to know your age, two, you could at least respect his effort of contributing and actually debate his points, instead of shifting to "my life, my age". Sweetie.

I was simply responding to this:

Masamax said:
You sure do have a funny way of showing it by electing Bush.

Last edited:

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
That's exactly what i'm saying, honey. There is still a long post just on top of this page, awaiting answers. Get on it. Or is Masamax not worthy of your rethorics, like anyone who makes a good point ?

Last edited:

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Vega-don said:
and sarap as we are in 2004 its time for you to understand that racist generalisations are for ignorants

This...from a french... :cough: :cough: :D

I've been out for too long, seing Jaunty sharing a laugh to DB joke statement makes me think I need my annual medical check...

BTW, nobody worried by the Hutton "I wash whiter than white" inquiry ?

The BBC may be on the verge to collapse (altough all will be behind the scene) and to lose its independency...that means one of the most unbiased world media may be soon a tool for some people. This is getting grim.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
MadWoffen said:
This...from a french... :cough: :cough: :D

I've been out for too long, seing Jaunty sharing a laugh to DB joke statement makes me think I need my annual medical check...

It is a proof that we may be both open mind as opposed as .. [fill the blank]. ;)

BTW, nobody worried by the Hutton "I wash whiter than white" inquiry ?

Because she uses "omo micro".

WElcome back Madwof, Hope to see you online.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Why you play INF now ? :)

I just got my new adsl connection on my new appartment so I may be a bit more present altough I'm quite busy with real life.

BTW, about politicians helping Saddam and to fuel the debate, nobody posted that news about Iraqis wanting to put on trial those who helped Saddam's reign of terror ? It is interesting to see that Rumsfeld is on the list...

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Yes I never been very good, but I still enjoy playing it. Whit the release of 2.9 I bough a new high computer so I'm now enable to play again with more than 5 fps !

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Stop this discussion about Infiltration now and get back to insulting each other please. What do you think this is, the Infiltration messages board? :p

[C22]-Mort

Retired but wearing the tag with pride!
Aug 18, 2003
Cornwall
www.morte.force9.co.uk
masamax said:
Oh, as for the original post, what about Hutton's report? Did anyone else think that is the biggest load of crock ever? Do any of the Brits here actually believe it? Frankly, my opinion of the BBC is as high as ever. Did Blair actually think the way he went about things WOULDN'T put Kelly's name in the limelight? He is as responsible for the man's death as anyone, and the fact that the entire dossier was sexed up and yet Hutton totally denies that it was? What the is that all about eh? Do the brits on the board actually buy that the BBC was responsible? I just hope that because they are a public broadcaster that the government doesn't attempt to reign them in. The CBC has aired reports critical of the government before (although the CBC is a fairly liberal network... probably the most liberal in North America, and the current ruling party is liberal...) and have gotten **** over it but they always ran the course.

Most people here never had ANY doubts about the outcome of the hutton report, like ALL public enquiries, they have limited aims and objectives, and past history shows us that the Government ALWAYS come out looking "whiter-than-white", nobody EVER expects the TRUTH to emerge from them!

As usual the REAL questions surrounding the whole affair were ignored as we all know they would be too embarrassing for the government!

Oh well we'll just have to wait for the new Director General for the BBC ... but wait the government are the ones that appoint the DG ... maybe that was the whole problem for the governemt...NOT that the BBC were reporting LIES about them, but that their self-appointed puppet had actually grown teeth and was prepared to report the "truth" about the government ... nah! That's too cynical surely ;) ;)

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
My word! A government inquiry shows that the government did nothing wrong! As if we could have expected anything different; these sorts of things never reveal the truth, they just serve to keep the populace at large from asking any more questions. "Uh, yeah, our intelligence was shoddy, but it's not our fault. Saddam was an ass, so we didn't do anything wrong, no matter what. So...you don't need to think any more."

US intelligence was fucked, British intelligence was fucked....

Dammit, it's just like my life right now. There's all kinds of fucking going on, and I'm not invited.

I think I'll do my own investigation of the government. With a bat.