How long will you live?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Woohoo... 90!!!
Who woulda thought still living at home, not smoking, working out, being so stress free that it stresses others, having really old grandparents and healthy parents would be so advantageous to a long life?
Damn. I need a pet, I gotta eat a healthy breakfast more often, and not retire at the age of 35 as I have often dreamed about. :D

Oh i forgot, and move to the country...

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
I got 71, but since I didn't finish University (not even finished high school) I loose some points, but I didn't get there yet...
Anyways it says I'll live to 71.

Flatliner

For you apes
Oct 15, 2001
Aus
Visit site
That was pretty ordinary, it didnt even calculate the chances of getting hit by fast moving traffic, murder, or the effects of pollution or quality of life. They could make a better one.