FPH! :o

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
No, somethings definitely screwed up with it. I get 9999 sometimes. Other times the time is screwed up, showing that I played 0:00, or some other such nonsense.

Sekhmet

the Destroyer
Oct 16, 2001
Memphis, Egypt
www.carpeimperium.com
It can probably screw up, but I think this is just real.

edhe had a rate of 3 points in 7 seconds = 1 point every 2 1/3 second. One hour = 3600 seconds. 3600 : 2.3333 = 1542.

Voila. No way you can keep a rate like that up for a longer time of course, but the game just looks at the time you played and the points you got.. when you're lucky enough to get a couple of frags in the last seconds or a capture/score in CTF/BR, you'll get a FPS like this :).

edit.. yeah the time could be screwed up.. don't think it takes edhe very long to get 3 points in a match like that though.. IG oceanic with a full playerload :B

Last edited:

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
'twasn't IG :)

Spawned at shock, went to RL room with a doublekill combo on the way then combo'd another at the rl then game-over. \o/ fun.

There's definitely FPH issues in some versions of 2k3. The Time is screwed and the FPH goes screwy with it.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
The individual player timers reset, but your frags don't, and then it still does the same math. Been doing that for a while. I was trying to find out what caused it at one point, but couldn't pin it, and gave up. Thought it may be leaveing full screen, and going back, but wasn't consistant...