THREED32.OCX? Please Help.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

usmc stealth

Mar 15, 2000
Visit site
I tried opening the map editor and a windows message pops up saying: "Component 'THREED32.OCX' not correctly registered: file missing or invalid"
Please help!

G

well, do you have the file? should be in windows\system directory. if you do, check the version (right click and click the version tab i believe). i'm guessing it comes with ut, otherwise, go to microsoft and download and install the latest visual basic runtime files.

hope this helps!

Lost

G

well, do you have the file? should be in windows\system directory. if you do, check the version (right click and click the version tab i believe). i'm guessing it comes with ut, otherwise, go to microsoft and download and install the latest visual basic runtime files.

hope this helps!

Lost

usmc stealth

Mar 15, 2000
Visit site
Yep I can now open the editor but I get another "critical error" that says 'Cant find 'ini
supergrin.gif
ngine.engine.editorengine'in configuration file. History: Uobject::Safeload error <-Uobject::Staticloadclass<- Initengine
Please help.

G

same error i've been getting :) unfortunately, i've been away from my comp for the last week and won't be able to try anything till monday, so post the answer when you get it to work please!

Lost

G

same error i've been getting :) unfortunately, i've been away from my comp for the last week and won't be able to try anything till monday, so post the answer when you get it to work please!

Lost