TRIALS EVOLUTION

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
This game is out today on XBLA and is awesome.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BuLZG-wgR4[/M]

• BIKES
  • RAMPS
  • MULTIPLAYER
  • RAGDOLLS
  • LEADERBOARDS
  • XP
  • LEVEL EDITOR
  • COMMUNITY SHIT
  • EXPLOSIONS

Anyone else grabbing this fine piece of downloadable software today?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Anyone else grabbing this fine piece of downloadable software today?

Have it already :D
Though I don't want to set too many times, yet. Last time the same happened and when competing with my friends it was I who had to set a new record and everyone would just try to beat my times.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I really enjoyed Trials 2. Like many, I picked it up during a Steam sale. I hope they're planning to do a PC/Steam release for this one. It looks amazing.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
I really enjoyed Trials 2. Like many, I picked it up during a Steam sale. I hope they're planning to do a PC/Steam release for this one. It looks amazing.

Yeah, this game takes everything that game did right, expands on it and makes it crazier.

I would like a PC version too, using the level editor with a 360 controller is a pain. :p

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Got some more medals yesterday night. Went from 82 to 129. The hard category levels are getting a bit ridiculous in places, though you can see how someone can still get through them with few bails. Also finally managed to hit silver on the Icarus challenge.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
I got 135 medals and "completed" the campaign last night. All that means is I unlocked the stupidly hard Extreme-tier levels and the ability to get Platinum medals on all tracks. I don't see myself ever completing those with anything other than Bronze medals and over 400 faults. Maybe with more practice. :p

Awesome game though, and I still have plenty of Gold medals to get.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Hit 135 medals, and then immediately 136 because I'd already completed a track on Platinum apparently. Tried a few of the extreme tracks, and after almost snapping my controller in half decided I should not worry about them and just let it go.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
7Ve8h.gif

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Looks like Sack Persons started to grow flesh then use motorcycles whilst enjoying some heavy rock.