Publicity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
I've had this on my mind for a while now. What with MSUC prizes, being featured at E3, getting an 85% by PC Zone, , etc. etc. etc., don't you think there ought to be more announcements on the site?

Quite a while ago Steven showed me a screenshot of an SVehicle UnWheel car. There's an announcement about needing experienced modelers helping to convert to SVehicle, but no screenie of the -- at least -- one car that has been converted.

Plus your ModWorks page is way more up to date than the main UnWheel site? Sound backwards to you?

I think if you start putting out more press releases letting the public know what's being developed, you'll have much higher anticipation for you next version(s).

-- GRAF1K

UltraNew-B

UnWheel Team
Feb 22, 2003
Your Subconscious
Visit site
Hey Graf1k, funny you mentioned this, we are currently gearing up for a MAJOR publicity campaign this week. Where we will publically announce the official release of UnWheel EC and many more goodies !!!!!

Its gonna be a big party, the team has been working very hard to make Unwheel EC the best(by far) it's ever been, so stay tuned for the exciting update.

P.S - Feel free to publicise UnWheel EC on the net and to all your buddies, we would definetly appreciate it. :)

Last edited:

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I've pimped this one to all my UT buddies... the downer always comes when they can't play online... but hopefully this is not going to be an issue soon as it seems.
Pimped in my sig and on my site... ever since i first played this one i knew it was a great!

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
UltraNew-B said:
Hey Graf1k, funny you mentioned this, we are currently gearing up for a MAJOR publicity campaign this week. Where we will publically announce the official release of UnWheel EC and many more goodies !!!!!

Its gonna be a big party, the team has been working very hard to make Unwheel EC the best(by far) it's ever been, so stay tuned for the exciting update.

P.S - Feel free to publicise UnWheel EC on the net and to all your buddies, we would definetly appreciate it. :)

Congratulations!

I found out from Mychaeel that Atari wants to include JB in UT2004 ECE as well. Prepare for Atari Q/A bug reports! :)

Glad to hear about the campaign. :tup:

UltraNew-B

UnWheel Team
Feb 22, 2003
Your Subconscious
Visit site
|dub| said:
I've pimped this one to all my UT buddies... the downer always comes when they can't play online... but hopefully this is not going to be an issue soon as it seems.

All gamemodes work online flawlessy now and performance is outstanding ! This version is rock solid folks. We've tested extensively online and eradicated all issues. The Unwheel EC team is looking forward to playing online with the community on our dual dedicated servers which we'll launch during our upcoming Unwheel EC release party !!

More details about the release coming very soon.

Hope to see ya there !

:)

Last edited: