suggest weapons , i will

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
{GD}NTKB said:
LOL there she is! .2mm difference? Would that even effect a bullet going down the rifle?

The critical difference isn't the caliber, it's the guns themselves. The 15mm prototypes were extremely large rifles firing ordinary AP rounds, wheras the later 15.2mm guns are miniaturized smoothbore tank guns firing subcaliber APFSDS darts.

Last edited:

L3d

The Golden Spear
Sep 20, 2003
Wijk bij Duurstede
Visit site
whell , im dutch and ussualley ownley read the first topic :lol: but all-in all y thanks fore reing all . btw :eek: i think itss a mod but the hammmelli 280 commes in a .45 variant just , i dunno .. dam i want this gun

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
It's a sporting gun, you tool. Get over it.

Mil-Spec means something. Look it up.

[C22]-Acolyte

Ai kotoba afuro to gunsou!
Jan 20, 2002
INF-land
Visit site
L3D, this gun will never see the light of day in Inf. Ie. It will never be made. Unless you make it yourself. I'm sure NO ONE can be bothered to add a sports pistol into the game. Especially IF it carries only 3 rounds and is a feeble .22LR!

L3d

The Golden Spear
Sep 20, 2003
Wijk bij Duurstede
Visit site
u guys dont have to shout , i didnt . as fore the gun its a good gun and can be made easelly"(and diffrently) , maybe eaven by myself so i think u guys made your point thanks , oh if sommeone trys to make this gun it can be done in a .45 bullet type of gun u know

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Sorry dude, but that pistol will NOT make it into the game. Unless you model, skin, animate and code it yourself. You might as well ask for redeemer, crossbow or a portable nuke that can be fired while bunnyhopping your way to the enemy camp. Chances of seeing those ingame are about the same as getting your pistol added. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

You might want to do some research next time you suggest a weapon. You will quickly find out that Infiltration tries to be as realistic as possible. That includes the weapons. Basically, if it isn't used by an army on a battlefield, you won't see it ingame. If your strongest argument is "but looks so nice", my guess is that you might as well just forget it.

[C22]-Acolyte

Jan 20, 2002
INF-land
Visit site
Err... Well we DO have a Deagle in-game ;)

Anyway even if you code it and do all the crap yourself then you'd still have to convise server admins to run the mutie. IMHO the gun looks like crap.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Well, I can live with pretty much any weapon the community or dev team decides to put it. If someone decides to make a .22 LR competition pistol and put it ingame, I just won't use it. If you want it, go right ahead and make it. Slap together anything you want. I just think the limited resources we have as a community should go into making something more useful. Something that adds something to the game and makes it more fun to play, not something that will just sit on the viritual shelf and collect dust.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I dont know, but I guess the DE wont be "alive" in the next INF :D I don´t hate dat gun, since it is black, it is ok.
The problem is not that i have to use the DE, the problem is, that such a pistol is ingame at all and others use it, and it doesn´t feel right then :D. This pistol doesn´t fit for a mercenary/soldier game, cuz pistols play an emergency role in that game, it has to be small and quick, DE is not small and not quick.
If this would be a Counter terrorism game ala Rainbow Six, than DE would fit, I wouldn´t use it, but it would fit, as a "high power" weapon.

Last edited:

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Hmm. Certian branches of the U.S. military DID use .22 cal firearms in combat. Colt Woodsman/Huntsman, and HighStandard HD/Milataries were supressed, and were favorites with OSS,SOG, and CIA units for some time.

Should one be in Infil?

Properly modelled it would be fun for some, and unpopular for most.

[C22]-Acolyte

Jan 20, 2002
INF-land
Visit site
But the problem is that they wouldn't be at all beneficial in anyway unless the pistol itself had a bulk of 1 or something. Probably no-one would choose the pistol if it had a higher bulk since there are better, more powerful options available. The best thing about the pistol would be that it would be very quiet with a supressor and that it'd be a pistol that can incorporate the supressor without having a massive overall bulk. Anyway there are compact 9mm pistols available that could have a tiny bulk to replace any need for a small .22LR pistol. But are they mil.spec. I don't know :)

If you look at when the aformentioned pistols were in service, most of them date back to the WWII/Cold War era, probably prior to kevlar vests.