Air Show !!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
I went to an air show today. The Blue Angels rocked !! I put a few random pics up on my .mac site, as well as a craptastic movie short of a flyby . If you are interested, check it out Here . Pretty fun day, but I got sunburn :(

flookster

Somewhere im not scatterbrain
Nov 7, 2002
suburbia
Visit site
I have never been to an air show as such but I have seen the Red Arrows perform 20+ times.

I used to go tothe TT races in the Isle of Man every year for quite a few years where they normally performed at least once usually twice - and I have been to the British Grand Prix a couple of times where the Red Arrows always show up. Ive also seen aerial displays at the Belgian GP but I cant remember who was performing.

The manouevres those guys are trained to do is kind of awe-inspiring though.:tup: